Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blog of the Week: Inspiring Ideas

I'm so excited to announce our Blog of the Week for this week:
Jeanne has a ton of cute tutorials on her blog.  You can learn how to make these glass push pins...
and this inspiration board made from an old door!  (I am in love with this idea!)
Jeanne is also the one who tipped me off to the brand new magazine called Life:Beautiful that I highly recommend!
This is one accomplished woman!  Jeanne has been blogging for one year.  Her book, Inspirational Home: Simple Ideas for Uplifting Decor and Craft was recently published and she has a gift collection at Hallmark.  Her blog is jam packed with wonderful ideas for how to infuse your home with reflections of your faith!  So pop on over and give Jeanne a visit by clicking here.  Tell her Create sent you!

1 comment:

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Thank you for honoring me with your Blog of the Week! How neat! Appreciate it!