Friday, February 6, 2009

Blog of the Week... Repurposeful

I'm starting a little something new... partly because I want to have an organized way to keep track of all of the wonderful blogs I've been exposed to lately, but mostly because I want you to have the opportunity to check out some of these gems too!

For my very first Blog of the Week I want to introduce you to Repurposeful!  Cara just got started blogging, but already has a treasure trove of great ideas for how to find new uses for everyday things.  

For example, did you know that a used drier sheet will remove pet hair like a sticky lint brush?!  How about making these ridiculously adorable little guys for Valentine's day?  (They are kisses in disguise!)
And you've got to see her list of what to do with mismatched socks... genius!  I hope you enjoy the "Create Blog of the Week"  If you have any suggestions, please send them my way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the endorsement! I'm glad you like my posts-- there are many more good and useful things in store!