Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our Progress

After a lot of hard work, we are starting to get a glimpse of what our third floor creative room is going to look like.  This is a view of the white pine wood paneled walls we're planning on painting a pale blue.  On the right side you can see a little bit of my favorite idea... a window seat!  I've always dreamt of reading in a sunny little window seat! 
My dad has worked so hard to finish the framing work, we've got the A/C vents installed, electrical ready to go (5 can lights and a fan) and inspected, now we're working on the insulation and then it really starts to take shape!
We've even added a new helper to the team... Handy Manny!
He needs to brush up a little on his Spanish, but other than that these two are almost identical!

4 comments:

I Sew Lucky said...

How exciting!!!! Can't wait to see what it looks like when finished.

Nicola said...

you are going to love the extra space! thanks, also, for the head's up on the free paint. they aren't giving away any more, though!
nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

AWESOME! I was just thinking about this room the other day...and the dining room. Whatever happened to that room? Did I miss a reveal?

Sarah said...

Good call Nat, I need to post a picture of those chairs I FINALLY finished in the dining room!