Friday, October 23, 2009

Ruffled Pillow

Countdown to the big Creative Room Reveal: 1 day!!

Yes, tomorrow is the big day I take you on the tour of the new creative room! I know you can hardly wait and I'm sure each of you will be setting your alarm clocks early. ha! Until then, I have one more project to share with you, again this one was from my list of "Projects I Want to Attempt" from that sidebar over on the right.

Did you know that Etsy.com has a "how to" section? Neither did I! I'm sure glad I stumbled on this one though, because as you know, I've been looking for a sweater to make my third pillow for the Creative Room window seat and to no avail. When I saw this tutorial I totally forgot about that sweater and starting looking through my felt stash!
Yes, it involved hand stitching 63 felt circles on to a pillow and yes, it involved lots and lots of House Hunters International on HGTV, but I think it was well worth it!
Here's a little peek of what tomorrow holds... see you then!

5 comments:

Beautifully Recreated said...

That pillow is soooooo sweet. Too cute. Am loving your projects. You are way too creative. A project a day. That is my goal. One day I will achieve tha. Keep up the great work and living the Kre8ive Life.

Andrea said...

I love it! It looks perfect there!

Natalie said...

Awesome!!! So going to copy this one day...

Amanda said...

I'm currently making that pillow too!

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG!

Would love a tutorial for the large rectangular pillows that you placed in the window seat.. (:
They're awesome!

Congratulations...the creative room is beautiful! Im so jealous!