Monday, January 25, 2010

Book Page Wreath

The hubby had some guys over the other night for a card game and so that meant I was banished to the attic.
Well... he didn't exactly banish me, I made the choice to banish me because I had an idea floating around in my head that needed to get out.
A couple of sermon podcasts, some glue gun burns and it was done.
It's a wreath made out of old book pages and I kinda like it! The only problem is that it has taken over my entire inspiration board. Now the only thing floating around in my head is what to do with it!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I happened upon your blog and just love your book page wreath! I've seen others but yours is the best yet!

Anna said...

That is really cool. Love it in that frame, too. That sounds like a great way to keep husbands occupied while crafting - let 'em play cards! :)

Sarah said...

I love this! Paper is so fun and versatile. I have some fun paper crafts posted on my blog, as well. Keep it up!

lisa said...

great photography.. I am loving those photos!!

KillerB said...

So cute!

leaf and letter handmade said...

i love how yours looks on the brown board! i made mine into an entryway mirror! http://leafandletterhandmade.blogspot.com/2009/11/on-cheap-sunburst-mirror.html

Sarah said...

Lindsey, your entryway mirror is amazing! It makes me want to add a mirror to mine! Great idea!

C and P McKinzie said...

I'm thinking leftover wedding programs... hmmm...
Thanks for sharing your creativity with us as always!

Miss Mustard Seed said...

I really like how you added the "flower" to it. It puts your personal stamp on it. I know about the glue gun burns...ouch.