Friday, January 15, 2010

Mr. Postman Play Set

Missy from SYTYC gave us the green light that we can reveal our crafts to you all a little early (and yes, polls are still open for the rest of the day today!)

I was really surprised that you guys had no problem at all figuring out which craft was mine! I kept reading your comments and chuckling to myself. If I make it through I guess I'm going to have to be a little more stealth with my pictures. Honestly, I thought there was no way Owen's back would give it away! You guys are good!! It was hard to keep it a secret this long, so I won't keep you in suspense any more...

My entry was... the Mr. Postman Play Set!!

"Wait!
Oh yes, wait a minute Mr. Postman.
Please Mr. Postman, look and see
You got a letter in your bag for me?"
-The Beatles
This Postman-In-Training is ready to brave the elements to deliver your mail in a timely manner with the help of his very own play set! The play letters are made of sturdy wood with velcro attaching the address, stamp, and return address labels, so while he's playing he can also learn how to address a real letter.
Once his letters are all addressed he throws them in his mail bag and neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow can keep him from a successful delivery!
Missy will reveal which contestants have made it through the audition round on Monday and we'll also get to see the final projects of season 1!! Who will win? Dana or Ashley?

If you haven't voted yet, I'd love to have your vote!!! I'm SUPER excited about the crafts I have in store for the competition if I make it through!

8 comments:

Anna said...

i love your postman play set, I voted for yours the other day, it was just so cute! and we talk about the postman all the time around this house - as well as go to the post office. fun stuff!

KillerB said...

This is such an adorable idea! And I love that the little letters are interactive as well with addresses and stamps to switch in and out.

Unknown said...

Your bag is SO cute. Love!

Sarah and John Root said...

That is absolutely darling! I love it!!

Ashley Welling said...

This is the one I voted for! Out of all the crafts, I could see myself making this one the most. It is such the cutest play thing!!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the encouragement girls! I'm going to post a tutorial this week, probably Thursday, if you'd like to make one for the little Postman-in-training in your life!
-Sarah

sue said...

Love it, so glad that you will be posting a tutorial. Would love to make this for my little boy.

sue

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Yours was totally the best!