Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Shower Sneak Peek!

I'm helping to throw a bachelorette weekend and old-school pajama party lingerie shower for one of my best friends next weekend. We've been friends since preschool so I'm super excited about getting to throw her shower! I've been a busy little bee working on tissue paper pom-poms, pinwheels, a table runner, and lots more fun surprises!
Our color scheme is "pink lemonade" (think pale yellow and all shades of pink) and the jumping off fabric is the beautiful Michael Miller's Farmer's Market Petal Party Pink. I'll have lots more pictures after the party, but I had to share a little bit of what I've been working on this week!

3 comments:

Delia said...

I love those tissue paper flowers. Can't wait to see what you have planned to share.

Anonymous said...

So pretty! You've done a great job!

Kristin said...

I love that whole line if Michael Miller fabric! What a perfect starting place for party decorations.