Monday, May 3, 2010

The Lost Art of Building With Your Hands

I read a wonderful article yesterday in Parade Magazine. I don't usually share articles, but this one was just too good to keep to myself! As a fellow creative soul, I'm sure you will be able to relate to it, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. (It's short, and well worth the read!)


Here's the book that's mentioned in the article. I've already checked it out at the library and can't wait to get started on it! Have you heard about it?

3 comments:

KillerB said...

Sarah, that was a good read-- thank you for sharing!

leaf and letter handmade said...

i saw that article too while flipping through for coupons- makes me feel good about keeping less junky toys around in favor of big box of stickers/paper/markers/paint when kenna gets a little bigger!

Delia said...

I haven't. THank you for the book recommendation. I am always looking for a good book!