Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Handmade Holidays Gift Guide

It's November already!? Have you started thinking about Christmas shopping and crafting yet? If you're the crafty type, or the wanna-be crafty type there's a gift guide you're going to want to check out for sure!
Every single day in November Sew Mama Sew will showcase a gift guide for everyone on your list. Ideas and free tutorials for things to make, to cook, to buy, to print, and to win. Every. Single. Day. I'm so excited! So far they have done a collection for things to give your Imaginative Friends and your Girlfriends.

Oh and there's way more where that came from, so go check out the Handmade Holidays Gift Guide. Keep your eyes peeled too because one of my ideas will be included soon!

1 comment:

Christina said...

You bet I've been thinking about Christmas gifts! I've already made the first three as well as the prototype for the fourth. I'm excited to check out these new ideas.