Saturday, December 11, 2010

WINNERS!!!

We have some winners! Congrats to Jennifer, April and Julie. I don't know if you'll have contacts, a laptop or a new bra (ha!) coming your way, but you'll definitely have a Designed by You Special Occasion Fashions Activity Kit from the Santa's over at Creativity for Kids!

I've already emailed each of you. I'll need to hear back from you by Monday (12/13/10) to claim your prize. Congrats and I hope you enjoy it!


Blogger Jennifer said...

This may be crazy, but I'm asking Santa for contacts!
jtauanuu@gmail.com

Blogger April said...

I am asking for laptop. I need it now that I am addicted to blogging. Thanks for the giveaway!
April
jerry_sharp@comcast.net

Blogger Julie said...

I need a new bra! (blushing)

julie dot m dot mall at gmail dot com--

No comments: