Saturday, October 31, 2009

Were You Featured Here?

Let me start by admitting that I am not a graphic designer. I'm also super cheap and not willing to pay to have a real-life graphic designer help me design my blog at this point. So I've done a lot of trial and error to change the HTML code and make this blog into a 3 column format and create buttons. (Some of you have no idea if I'm speaking English right now and to be honest, I'm not so sure myself!) It's really fun to challenge myself with something totally new, just jump right in and see if I can swim...well, I've done alright until now. I can't figure out how to make this cute little graphic into a button.
So here's a good option for those of you who have been featured on Create Studio and may be interested in letting your blog readers know.
1. Right click on the image above and choose "copy link"
2. On your blog, choose to customize your blog then click "Add a gadget"
3. Choose "Add a picture"
4. Paste the link in the "link" field
5. Save to one of your sidebars

Email me with questions: createstudioblog@gmail.com and I'll do my best to help!

2 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

I did it! Thanks for the button! And the directions of how to post it!! :)

Anonymous said...

I think you did great and I do the same same same thing myself. I have done everythong on my blog on my own! I adore your stuff! Feel free to stop by and see if I can inspire you as well, I know your site has me!!!