Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Beanbag Numbers Templates

Wow! I've had a huge flood of emails from you all wanting the beanbag number templates! I'm so excited that you love them too!

If you missed the first post with the "4 and 5" templates and the tutorial, check that one out first. Here are the missing numbers. Right click on the picture below, save it to a temporary file, and print each picture out on a full 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper to get the right scale. If you finish your project and want to share a picture, email me and I'll compile them into one post (with a link to your blog if you'd like) in a couple of weeks! Happy sewing!!

6 comments:

The Cahoons! said...

Thanks a bunch for posting these. I just got out my ruler and paper to make my own, but now I don't have to go through the extra work!

The Creative Place said...

Love, love love this super cute idea! I posted a link on my blog to it today! :) Thanks for such a great tutorial! :)

Chantry said...

so...would you like to make these for me to purchase?! i don't know how to sew but i love love love them! and they would be great for teaching my little girl =) if you would be interested in making them, i SURE would buy them! =)

chantry01@yahoo.com

www.hurtsfamily.blogspot.com

* The Design Confidential said...

Love this project! i featured you today for your mr. postman bag! come see! xx rayan

Sarah said...

Chantry,
I'm so glad you like the beanbag numbers enough to want to buy them! Life is a little too crazy right now for me to make things to sale, but I'm not ruling it out for the future. Thanks for the request!
-Sarah

Just Sew Trish said...

I glad to find your blog. I found you last night and had to make these numbers too. I featured them on my blog and linked you in my post. Thanks!
~trish