Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thank you!

A HUGE thank you to Kim over at Today's Creative Blog who has written up one of the nicest descriptions of my blog I have ever read!  It is such an honor to be included among the other creative women she features on one of my most favorite blogs.  

As I say over there on the left, I am not talented on my own. I was created in the image of a creative God and He has graciously given me every ounce of inspiration.  My blog is a resource to bring Him glory.  And I really hope this blog is doing just that!  

If you would like to read Kim's feature, click here.  Thanks again Kim!

7 comments:

Jaime said...

I just found your blog from TCB. I love it...I can't wait to explore it further. Congrats on being featured!! :-)

Kim - said...

you deserve it!

Lanie said...

Love it and congratulations!

Randi said...

Found your blog on TCB ... wonderful ideas! Can't wait to have time to read through all your archives.

Jennifer P. said...

congratulations on your feature! I LOVE your ideas!

Twiddle Thumbs said...

That's so cool!
Congrats!
It was a very nice feature.

Nat said...

Just found your blog via TCB - and love the ideas, inspiration, and detailed instructions!!! I have a 2yo - so finding other mom's with children in the same age range is wonderful - so i can learn fun crafty stuff to do with my son from you!! And I have been collecting boxes for a few weeks now to do a box castle - kinda funny!