Monday, October 26, 2009

Trade Secrets Swap

Laurie over at Tip Junkie hosted a swap recently called the "Trade Secret Swap." The idea was to create three things using your own creative "trade secrets" then send them to your assigned swap partner and your partner would do the same for you. I've never done a swap before so I didn't know what to expect. I got together a few of my favorite homemade goodies (two paci clips, one key fob, a spool of ribbon matching the key fob, and a magnetic photo board) and sent them over to Andrea, my swap partner.
Now Andrea is a talented seamstress with a great Etsy site, so I knew that anything she sent would be a winner! I got the package from her in the mail and I'm pumped! She sent me one of her best-sellers (with Christmas orders backing up already!), the little crayon art tote bag. She's about to start selling her patterns too and she sent me all of the materials for her Mary-Lou Tote bag along with a bunch of other ribbon and thread. I can't wait to get started on some new projects using her tips. A big thanks to Andrea and Laurie! I loved the swap!
**Update: Andrea got my swap package! To see what she thought click here!

No comments: