Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Meet Bernie and Barkley!

We adopted a couple little puppies recently. They are just so well behaved! They never bark, never need to go out for a walk, they don't shed, and they are just so preppy! They fit in beautifully here! We've named them Bernie and Barkley.
This is Bernie.
These little guys were made out of a pair of {clean!} golf socks (sure hope my hubby doesn't miss them!) I spent a solid two nights dreaming them up while I should have been counting sheep.
But they have been well worth the lost sleep... my little guy loves his new argyle canine!
On another note, Create Studio has been entered in Divine Caroline's Love This Site! competition. The voting ends on Friday. If you love this site, I'd love your vote! Thanks!!

12 comments:

Leslie said...

So precious!!! My daughters would love these little guys!

I also wanted to say thanks for posting the great paci clip tutorial... I tried my hand at it today and they turned out really well! (That's how I found your blog.. I was searching for a no-sew way to make them!)

Valerie said...

Oh, my goodness... they are too cute! How did you make the legs??

Jenn said...

Sarah! Those pups are just too cute! You are so talented. I really hope to get crafty when I am at home after Daisy is born.

Anonymous said...

So Sweet! So huggable xx

Andrea said...

So cute!! My little one would love those! You are brilliant!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Darling Darling - I love the socks that you used.

Lisa said...

I love those dogs & I need to make them!! Just need to figure out how its done. They suit the socks perfectly, well done!! xx

Erica said...

These are so cute! I'd love to see how you did it if you ever have time to explain!

Tamara said...

Very cute! I'd love a tutorial when you have time so I can make one for my little guy.

Christy said...

So cute! Any chance you'll be posting a tutorial?

Carrie said...

Hi, just passing thru, i love these pups!! i've never made a sock animal, will you put out a tutorial???!

Unknown said...

Where can I find the tutorial?
thanks
Pat