Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Today the whole world quiets for a little while. Time is spent with family and friends and gifts are shared all to honor one little baby's birth. So, what's so great about this one little baby?
Because of this one little baby we can have the opportunity to have a relationship with God!
Because of this one little baby our soul can feel it's worth and the sweet thrill of hope!
Because of this one little baby we are made alive, new, righteous, holy, true, glorious. All of that because of this one little baby...
And today, as we celebrate the birth of this one little baby I ask you a simple question... do you know Him... really know Him? Or is today an acquaintance's birthday?

Would you like to know more? Click here or email me!

5 comments:

Karin van Dam said...

Merry Christmas, Sarah, to you and your loved ones.

seven thirty three said...

You have been given an award over at seven thirty three - - - a creative blog!

Sarah said...

Thanks so much Karin and Kimmy! I hope you two have a wonderful New Year!
-Sarah

CAC said...

Hello! For some reason I can't get the contact section to work, so I'm leaving a comment as a way to contact you! I just love your blog! I have a question for you-A while back, you had a link to a cupcake pincushion, as a project you wanted to attempt. I can't find the link anymore and was hoping maybe you still have it and could email it over by chance? Thanks!! Hope you had a merry Christmas!

Sarah said...

Good question Casa Cannon, here's the link you're looking for...http://www.flickr.com/photos/patchworkpottery/
3199841277/ Beautiful aren't they?

I'll look into the contact button. Is anyone else having a problem with it? It should open a new window in your email... "should" is the key word here! I'm no HTML guru! :)
-Sarah