Tuesday, November 15, 2011

2 Hour Cowl

I have a ton of great things to share with you from my trip to West Palm Beach, FL last week, so I thought I'd get this quick project out first. I whipped up this cowl in a couple hours last night. I don't knit, so I used my lickety knitter, or whatever it's called.
I love that thing! (Here are a couple of my other projects using it: blanket and hats.)
Here's the cowl inside out. Love it that way too! Don't really love taking pictures of myself in the mirror though... awkward!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! how cool is that?!? great job, girlie :)

Jenny Garland said...

Love this! I don't know how to knit either - is it pretty easy to use? Great job :)

Sarah said...

Oh yeah, it's super easy, a great TV project!

Unknown said...

Sarah, this is just beautiful ! want one! What great Christmas gifts these would make - I can't believe you did that in two hours! So cool1

Kirsten said...

That's a beautiful cowl. I'm amazed you can finish that in 2 hours. Now I want one of those thingamajiggers.

KillerB said...

Holy Cowl! (heh.)

That is super cute, I love the color of the yarn you picked out.

carnleycobb said...

Do you have a tutorial for this? Or pattern?

Sarah said...

Carnelycobb, I'm selling these now! Here's my Etsy site:http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreateStudioShop
Come visit!