Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Let the Countdown Begin!!

Countdown to the Big Creative Room Reveal: 4 days!!
(But don't worry, I plan to show you one project I've been working on every day until then!)

Here's my first project: An Odds and Ends Rack.
(I got the idea from Monica over at Crafty Nest.) When we bought our house it had this little beauty up in one of the bathrooms. yikes! I took it down and hid it away for a future project. Well, 3 years later here it is just before its life is about to change forever:
After a coat of primer, then high gloss white paint...then this little guy from Anthropologie...
I Mod Podged some fabric on the back and there you have it! My odds and ends rack hangs right above my crafting table that you'll get to see on Saturday. I know, I know... I'm so mean to tease you like this!

8 comments:

jamie said...

I love how your cabinet turned out! I can't wait to see the entire room!

Crystal said...

So cute! I am excited to see your new craft room.

Natalie said...

Love it and hate it.

Love the cabinet. Hate the waiting. :)

Craft Paladin (in training) said...

This is wonderfully cute and I love the little bird!!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely fantastic!

Kimberly @ Seriously Daisies said...

I came from mod podge rocks, this cabinet is awesome!!! I love it!!!! :o)

terra @ willowsgrace.blogspot.com said...

Love this! Added your link to my site for new friend friday. You have a lot of cute ideas! My site is new so it's not too spiffy yet. Don't really know what I am doing. You are the first link I figured out how to do.ha ha Love seeing all the revamps.

Jami said...

I love this! I bought two medicine cabinets at a yard sale last year for $3! I have long wanted to do this exact thing, but it feels so good to see someone do it before me and it turn out so beautifully! I am going to use my medicine cabinets in a baby's nursery, but I'm waiting to see the sex of the baby before I go too hog wild. ;) Thanks for the pretty project!